GlobalWarming Awareness2007 in simple layman’s terms
Basically GlobalWarming is the constant increase of global temperature worldwide. And when the global temperature increases, polar regions heat up causing more ice to melt making sea level increase. So what dangers do these cause?
The claimed potential dangers of GlobalWarming
Since the main danger of GlobalWarming is the melting of ice in the polar regions, the real claimed danger is not the increase in temperature to a point it’s to hot to live on earth, but the more potential threat of melting polar regions causing the two main problems:
- Increase of global sea level will literally sink lower level land and decrease land that is inhabitable by humans and other terrestrial living things.
- The melting of the polar regions could cause a big chunk of ice that is so large, as big as buildings, or even small islands, get chopped off on some weak point in an icebergs structure and when this chunk falls or even simply separates can cause a large catastrophic wave in the sea that are so big and can travel very large distances. This will now be a tsunami that can wipe out whole countries or large portions of them for large countries.
I guess two influential movies in the past that help support this idea were:
- Waterworld  – Main actor was Kevin Costner and also co-produced by him which supposed to be in the future setting when GlobalWarming has caused the increase of ocean levels and only a small amount of land is left. This also takes into account Darwinian theories of evolution where humans are slowly adapting to environmental changes causing development of gills and webbed hands and feet. More information on Waterworld at Wikipedia and IMDB.
- The Day After Tomorrow  – I guess this is the most recent GlobalWarming Awareness movie to date that worked as an eyeopener to the catastrophic effect of global warming. And this still affects the today, awareness2007. In this movie, a chunk of the northern arctic region is chopped off due to climatic changes in a sudden increase in temperature
which causes a large tsunami in areas near Greenland that eventually hit the United State eastern coast which is the setting of the movie, in New York, and this sudden large tsunami is so great it gives a sudden temperature drop and drastic climatic change triggering thunderstorms, hurricanes and tornadoes an ultrafast freezing. [Please note more accurate account of movie in the comment below by a certain dug.] This also attempts to explain how there are several fossils of frozen mammals positioned in such daily actions with eyes opened. And the only way this could have happened is due to a fast a quick freezing during their time. More information on The Day After Tomorrow on: Wikipedia, IMDB and the official website.
Now that you have an introduction on what GlobalWarming is and you now know what this GlobalWarming Awareness2007 movement is. But don’t stop reading there. There is more about the whole story that you really do not know about. Coming on this blog are:
- What causes GlobalWarming?
- What is the greenhouse effect?
- What is the ozone layer depletion?
- What are greenhouse gasses?
- What causes ozone layer depletion?
- What are other weather factors? How does the sun, moon, clouds and other factors affect out weather?
- How to humans affect climate?
- Who is Greenpeace? Who is IPCC?
- What are the temperature trends?
- What the hoaxes, and political hidden agendas?
- What is the proof?
Check this out again tomorrow. Learn more about GlobalWarming Awareness2007 and I am telling you, this is not really what some may be expecting. And if this opens up the light for you, I suggest you help me spread the news and link to this website.